We are looking for outgoing, passionate, friendly, hard workers to round out our team! We offer a fun, fast paced and team-oriented environment!
- Greets and receives customers in a welcoming manner while providing outstanding customer service.
- Collaborate with other team members to keep the deck/dock area & parking lot clean and organized at all times.
- Assisting customers arrival and departure from dock.
- Help in any other areas needing assistance.
- Working outside assisting boats coming in, fueling up boats.
- Provide information to customers about fishing charters, fish house, bait, and tackle.
- Accomplishing responsibilities in a fast-paced environment
- Understanding of safety policies and practices.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Commitment to working 6-hour or 12-hour shifts.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including early mornings, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Reliable transportation to and from Port Aransas
- Not required-added value: Knowledge of fishing and boating industry.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Employee discount
- Paid time off
Full-time, Part-time, Seasonal
900 Tarpon St, Port Aransas, TX, 78373, USA
$10 Per hour
March 1, 2023
July 1, 2023