We are looking for outgoing, passionate, friendly, hard workers to round out our team! We offer a fun, fast-paced, and team-oriented environment!
- Greets and receives customers in a welcoming manner while providing outstanding customer service.
- Utilize the company's POS system to cash customers out or administer returns.
- Alerts management of potential security issues.
- Assists with inventory, including receiving and stocking merchandise.
- Assist in maintaining the back stock room and setting up merchandise displays on the sales floor.
- Collaborate with other team members to keep the sales floor area and restrooms clean and organized at all times.
- Understanding of safety policies and practices.
- Knowledge of basic cash handling procedures.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including early mornings, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Valid TABC Certificate
- Reliable transportation to and from Port Aransas
- Not required-added value: Knowledge of fishing and boating industry.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Employee discount
- Paid time off
Full-time, Part-time, Seasonal
900 Tarpon St, Port Aransas, TX, 78373, USA
$12 Per hour
March 1, 2023
July 1, 2023